Welcome to the CAIR Account Update Page!
The CAIR Account Update page allows authorized Org/Site representatives to:
- Update information about their CAIR Account(s)
- Add new Users, delete Users, or modify User access for their CAIR Account(s).
- Set aside 10-30 minutes to complete the online update process. If you don’t complete the entire process, none of the info you enter will be saved.
- If updating a ‘Clinical’ Org/Site, have your Responsible Clinician’s full name and CA Medical License Number available.
- Once an Update is submitted, you will be unable to submit any additional updates until the pending request is processed by the CAIR team.
- Processing can take 4-6 weeks.
If you have trouble signing on, contact the CAIR Help Desk at: 1-800-578-7889 or by Email: CAIRHelpDesk@cdph.ca.gov
*NOTE: Facilities participating in Data Exchange with CAIR should update their info in the Gateway Portal.